THECLOSEOUT.COM is committed to protecting your privacy. User account information is NOT shared, sold, traded or rented to third parties. The information you provide during the checkout process is stored in a private encrypted database which is used solely to process your order and as a source of contact for TheCloseout.com ONLY. You will always have the right to access, modify or delete information in "Your Account."
POLICY UPDATE. The Closeout monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges at TheCloseout.com. The system ensures that only those with highly irregular return, exchange, or credit request behavior are affected. This approach allows us to offer a more lenient and flexible return policy for the vast majority of our customers.
405 SW 148th Ave
Davie, FL 33325
Email: [email protected]
WE RELY ON THE FOLLOWING LEGAL GROUNDS TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT. We may need to collect and use your personal information, as applicable, to perform our contractual obligations, if applicable.
LEGAL COMPLIANCE. We may collect and use your information in connection with legal obligations to which we are subject. These legal obligations include, but are not limited to, any and all applicable (i) federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations, (ii) court orders, or (iii) consent decrees.
WE MAY USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU ONLINE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. We will use your information to provide our products, our partner’s products, and our services to you; to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the purchase history to you, and to perform internal finance processes, such as looking the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge. Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
UNDERSTAND AND IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, our partner’s products, our services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH YOU:
SERVICE RELATED COMMUNICATIONS. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the products or services are working properly. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
PROMOTIONAL. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails or SMS messaging about new product features or other news about TheCloseout.com or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the applicable email or sending us a request at .
RESPONDING TO YOUR REQUESTS. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
ADVERTISING. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our services and other sites.
LEGAL COMPLIANCE. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including informal requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities.
- We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent. Please read all online agreements carefully before accepting them.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Users may choose to receive email blog updates via Bluecore by submitting an email address to the email subscription form. Retailing Enterprises LLC uses a secure opt-in subscription system and reserves the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website. Subscribers may unsubscribe at any time and every email delivered will contain an “Unsubscribe” link.
- In order to combat spam, various pages on the site require login credentials or identifying information to access certain feature or to leave comments and reviews.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a web analytics tool used by http://www.theCloseout.com to help understand how visitors engage with this website. It reports website trends using cookies and web beacons without identifying individual visitors. You can read more at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Use of this web site hosted by Retailing Enterprises LLC and/or its various affiliates or subsidiaries (collectively referred to as “The Closeout") is subject to the following terms and conditions:
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. All materials on this web site, unless otherwise noted, are the copyright of The Closeout or are reproduced with permission from affiliated and rightful copyright owners. All rights are reserved. The content on this web site may be retrieved solely for personal use. No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or distributed without the prior written permission of The Closeout. The names of products, brands, or intellectual property referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER. The Closeout makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy of the information contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information is provided "as is" and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non-infringement. The Closeout makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this web site will be uninterrupted , error-free or that the web site or the server that hosts the web site are free from malware, viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. In no event shall The Closeout, its employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of this web site. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and is without prejudice to any express provisions to the contrary in any written license or subscription agreement from The Closeout in respect of the use of any online service provided via this web site.
LINKS. Links to other websites are provided by The Closeout in good faith and for information purposes only. The Closeout disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any website linked to
INTERACTIVE MATERIAL. Select areas of this site may allow users, customers or visitors to post their own material. Materials posted do not necessarily reflect the views of The Closeout. By posting materials on this site, you represent that you have all necessary rights to such materials and that such materials will not infringe any personal or proprietary rights of any third parties, nor will such materials be defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable. The Closeout reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete any material posted by users which The Closeout deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, The Closeout expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties through this web site.